- Ripped a Yu-Gi-Oh! GBC game, no music whatsoever by MagastemBR at 10:59 PM EDT on July 15, 2020
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters III - Tri Holy God Advant (JPN)
Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dark Duel Stories (USA)
(not to be confused with "Duel Monsters II: Dark Duel Stories from 1999")
Tried them both through GBgbs V1.0 (japanese software), turned them both into a .gbs format that foobar2k plays and skips to the next track everytime.
Haven't ripped other games but the one on joshw is doing the same thing! And other Duel Monster rips work just fine.
JAPAN .gbs: GDrive
USA .gbs: GDrive
Not sure if I'm allowed to share my ROM dumps.
- by MagastemBR at 12:24 PM EDT on July 16, 2020
- by saulfabreg at 12:16 PM EDT on July 19, 2020
- Have you tried to dump the cartidge contents to *.gbc? I think .GBC format have all audio & content of the games :)
- by MagastemBR at 10:27 PM EDT on July 30, 2020
- I apologize for the late reply, but I will try. Thank you for the information.
EDIT: Still stuck. Only way I've found is converted to GBS which doesn't play right.
edited 12:20 AM EDT July 31, 2020
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0029s;