- NON-SAPPY GBA minigsf TO MIDI? by Rhymelie at 2:25 PM EDT on July 20, 2020
- Has there become a way to do this yet? It's been ages since I last searched and it doesn't look like there IS anything new, but I'm wondering if I maybe missed a new programme somewhere, or even an update to vgmtrans/gbamusriper?
The game I've been tirelessly trying to get this from is Crash of the Titans on gba.
I have absolutely no need for the soundfont, just the sequences- the notes themselves.
- by Bonboon228 at 3:49 PM EDT on July 21, 2020
- There is no such tool at present
- "There is no such tool at present" by Rhymelie at 3:32 AM EDT on July 25, 2020
- In retrospect, that was kind of a doomed question anyway due to the sheer amount of different types of gba sound engines that AREN'T Sappy, right?
How does someone go about reverse engineering a sound engine? Can there really be a guide for this sort of thing or is it basically trial and error?
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0115s;