- Unknown .zwv file format by dkx at 11:18 AM EDT on July 27, 2020
- Hi everyone,
I'm new around here and hope I can contribute something to the community sooner or later, for now excuse me that I have to kick things off with a question from my side.
So as a fan of the Idolm@ster franchise I was digging through all it's console games the past few days with the main goal to extract all of the BGM soundtracks. While the vocal tracks are pretty much all released on CDs these days the BGM of the newer and spin-off games are not. So that's why they have been my main focus.
Just as a quick rundown for those interested, I give a overview of the games and formats used for it's BGM (format for vocal songs might differ):
- THE IDOLM@STER, THE IDOLM@STER Live For You (XBOX 360): CRI ADX 4-bit ADPCM format
- THE IDOLM@STER 2, THE IDOLM@STER GRAVURE FOR YOU (PS3): ATRAC3+ format in nub2-container
- THE IDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL (PS3): ATRAC3+ format in nus3bank-container
- THE IDOLM@STER PLATINUM STARS, THE IDOLM@STER STELLA STAGE (PS4): ATRAC9 format in nus3bank-container
- THE IDOLM@STER SP, Shiny Festa (PSP): ATRAC3+ format (very low bitrates)
- THE IDOLM@STER Must Songs (PSV): ATRAC9 format (dump available on the forums)
And now the one I'm stuck with:
- THE IDOLM@STER Channel/Shiny TV: Unknown .zwv format?
Tried to search for any info regarding this format but sadly haven't found a thing aside from some references to the wavpack format. Also the header might look similar but something seems off since all tools I've tried didn't want to load the files properly.
Files for reference
If anyone has a clue what this format could be any help would be much appreciated!
edited 11:44 AM EDT July 27, 2020
- by bxaimc at 12:24 PM EDT on July 27, 2020
- It’s standard MSF (PS ADPCM kind) with an extra container on top. Unless bnnm gets to it before I do, it should be added to vgmstream soon.
- by dkx at 6:51 AM EDT on July 28, 2020
- This sounds great!
I've thought it has to be some kind of PCM-format with a header like this but can't figure out the container so this would be fantastic, thanks.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0044s;