- BIG NEWS! A decryption tool for CookieRun OvenBreak's sequenced music is finally made! by kookeerawn at 4:31 PM EDT on July 30, 2020
- I just found out that the MIDI files in CookieRun OvenBreak use the SALSA20 decryption.
The developers used it to play the music on the game's sound engine.
I had no idea MIDI files were playable in Cocos2d-x!
Someone wrote a tool to decrypt the music.
And of course, I encrypted all the MIDI files! Click here.
You can also download the CROB soundfont by clicking here.
- by almendaz at 1:41 AM EDT on August 1, 2020
- Thank you for this news!
By the way, you meant "decrypted" all the MIDI files.
- by RiffyDiffy at 11:29 AM EDT on June 29, 2021
- Bad news, starting from the Season 6 update, the MIDI files don't use the SALSA20 decryption/encryption anymore.
It's using a different method of encryption instead. I created a new issue in Link to let SimonTime know about this and make a new tool for the updated encryption.
- by RiffyDiffy at 11:30 AM EDT on June 29, 2021
- Whoops, I meant https://github.com/simontime/gbsalsa
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software