- Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories needs a new RIP, it is broken. by MagastemBR at 8:13 PM EDT on July 30, 2020
- There are some things wrong with this rip, particularly with automation in volume and panning iirc. I've tried multiple decoders on foobar2k as well and sent it to kode54 to take a look at it, he suspects the problem is with the RIP. I suspect there's a problem with reverb too but I cannot confirm, that could be on the decoder.
On 10.PSF there is no start-up synth as there is in the game
On 13.PSF an instrument is very low in volume compared to how it sounds in the game.
On 30.PSF the synth lead is also very low in volume compared to the game, everything else sounds okay.
Many other similar problems as well.
The RIP is also not tagged, no song titles, no durations, no composers who are the following: Naoko Ishii, Hiroshi Tanabe and Waichiro Ozaki.
Song titles are available here
- by MagastemBR at 8:28 PM EDT on July 30, 2020
- I'd do it myself but I'm not good at ripping PSF. So if anyone has the time and knowledge to make a proper RIP of this game, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!
edited 12:19 AM EDT July 31, 2020
- by Squaresoft74 at 9:18 PM EDT on July 31, 2020
- It just needs an original driver re-rip. ;)
- by MagastemBR at 2:23 AM EDT on August 9, 2020
- How would that be done? Can you elaborate on that please?
- by Squaresoft74 at 7:47 PM EDT on August 9, 2020
- Ripping any original PSF driver involves this.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0349s;