- Mega Man Network Transmission by Locke_gb7 at 10:26 AM EDT on August 25, 2020
- Good day, I was wondering if anyone knew why tracks are listen as L and R on Mega Man Network Transmission. Love the soundtrack but wondering if its the 2 stereo tracks and if I need to combine them to get the full song or if they are alternate versions. They sound very similar.
Thanks a bunch!
- by Eliskuya at 2:20 PM EDT on August 25, 2020
- I always wondered the same I always thought the L meant for left stereo while R means Right stereo. I might be wrong :O
- by bnnm at 3:58 PM EDT on August 25, 2020
- "L" files only have audio for the left channel, and "R" only for the right channel (mono).
When opening L it'll also open R to make an stereo file, and opening R also opens L.
So you need both to get stereo automatically, but only need to open L (or R, same thing).
- by Locke_gb7 at 8:54 PM EDT on August 25, 2020
- i can open both as mp3 they sound slightly different so i should really make em as 2 stereo tracks? thw mp3s i mean
- by Lunar at 6:30 AM EDT on August 26, 2020
- Not what you're asking, but you may be better off tracking down this album as it's the same music except not in an idiosyncratic game audio format, and higher quality.
- by Locke_gb7 at 5:20 PM EDT on August 26, 2020
- Yeah, I was just messing with it wondering.
When I open them in Audacity, both are stereo but the exact same track on both L and R.
I opened each file split to mono track, then pu L to L r to R Merged Stereo track and bam i think it sounds perfect \O/ at least I hope lol
- by ChillyBilly at 3:15 PM EDT on September 11, 2020
- Seeing as this is one of my top fave MM soundtracks ever, there's something I've always found curious about this set: Why don't the tracks loop? Do the files lack loop points or something (which I find odd since they loop just fine ingame)? Am I right to assume they require the txth/txtp treatment for looping support? Again, I ask this out of sheer curiosity. Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer my queries!
- by bnnm at 10:37 AM EDT on September 14, 2020
- Those .dsp don't have loop points, they they must be externally looped.
- by Sir-Sabin at 8:04 PM EDT on September 14, 2020
- Someone should make txtp files to make them loop
- by bxaimc at 2:15 PM EDT on September 16, 2020
- You might be able to get them from the game’s dol exe
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software