- by 8bit_coder at 9:42 PM EST on November 5, 2020
- Hmmm, dj4uk6cjm, do you have any sort of soundfont to go along with those midi files? Otherwise, it's quite hard to map the samples to the channels of them by hand.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 10:43 PM EST on November 5, 2020
- I don't, sorry but good luck if you find a way to obtain a soundfont from that game!
- by JFD62780 at 3:00 AM EST on November 6, 2020
- Keeping in mind the main focus of this thread is the Sega/Mega CD original.
On a separate note, I now suspect the dude probably meant those stray transitional PCM tracks that didn't even make the final version of the JP release. Which said tracks funnily found a use in Taxman's vision of the new Modern ports anyway! :D
(Forgive me, Kode; I failed to notice the extra posts I seemed to skip because I replied to the last post on Page 1.)
edited 3:04 AM EST November 6, 2020
- by 8bit_coder at 9:54 AM EST on November 6, 2020
- Hmm, I found a version of SCD_Extract.exe that has the ability to add loop sample lengths to the extracted samples, and with that, I can probably try to recreate the music since we now have the midis. Although, the instruments would be extremely useful if we could figure out how to turn them into useable files.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software