- Legend of Dragoon MIDIs by NeoMidgar at 5:28 AM EST on December 2, 2020
- Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out how to rip the MIDIs from LoD. I've made a bit of headway in finding out that the game uses Sony's Sssq format, & so have been trying to use the Sssq2mid command line program to get the MIDIs, but no dice, all I get are super long, completely empty MIDIs.
If anybody could help with this, it would be greatly appreciated.
- by almendaz at 12:59 AM EST on December 8, 2020
- Samples please !!
edited 1:05 AM EST December 8, 2020
- by NeoMidgar at 1:36 AM EST on December 25, 2020
- Samples? do you mean the empty MIDI?
- by hcs at 12:56 PM EST on December 25, 2020
- Sample Sssq files, I think, so someone else can take a look at converting them.
edited 12:57 PM EST December 25, 2020
- by Squaresoft74 at 7:30 PM EST on December 26, 2020
- Here are the .sssq files from my old PSF rip.
I may re-rip it with its original driver at some point.
- by NeoMidgar at 7:34 PM EST on January 12, 2021
- Worked like a charm, thanks!
Btw, any other PSX RPGs that use Sssq? Very interested in getting my hands on as many ripped PSX RPG ripped sequences as I can. I know AKAO tends to be a crapshoot, but this format seems to work better.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software