- Kirby 2SF Issues by Tanookirby at 8:48 PM EST on January 8, 2021
- I just tried to use foobar to play some tunes from various Kirby DS games, and I end up getting an error. Other 2sf soundtracks work normally, and I am using vio2sf 0.26. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
- by Lunar at 4:51 AM EST on January 9, 2021
- I had an issue a while ago where some of the earliest 2SF sets I had (including Canvas Curse, Squeak Squad and Super Star Ultra) would no longer play. They didn't throw an error message though, they just didn't produce sound and worse, caused waveform minibar to immediately crash foobar2000. It probably happened after an update to the component. I was able to resolve the problems by redownloading the sets and transferring across my own metadata modifications. Is it possible that you also still have the older incompatible rips?
- by Tanookirby at 5:18 PM EST on January 9, 2021
- I guess I did. The current sets also seemed to have problems until I unzipped the files. Thanks for the help.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software