- how unpack files in ps2 USA version of capcom vs snk 2 by hb-x3 at 7:33 PM EDT on June 6, 2021
- im trying to unpack ps2 version of capcom vs snk 2
i managed to extract the AFS archives. there are bin and snd files. dont know how to extract them
edited 7:42 PM EDT June 6, 2021
- by almendaz at 1:06 AM EDT on June 8, 2021
- The .snd files could contain the music; they might be already extracted from what you say, it's a matter of figuring the playback codec / sound format.
Other files, .bin etc we couldn't know, unless you post the files/sources.
- by Kirishima at 3:13 PM EDT on June 8, 2021
- Music is very much likely ADX, vgmtoolbox can extract those. In fact, some of those bin's and snd's could be the adx files themselves, which means you can probably just change the extension to adx. If you're trying to get your hands on sfx, use psound since most games on ps1 and ps2 used sony vag as the primary codec for sfx.
edited 3:16 PM EDT June 8, 2021
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software