- Recreate switch_audio format [Gal Gun 2 (Switch) by Gaara4 at 8:19 AM EDT on June 22, 2021
- It is possible to convert .wav sound files to the same audio format which Gal Gun 2 (Switch) used?
I´m not am programmer but i really want to mod the music in Gal Gun 2 (Switch) but i can not recreate the sound files. I know it is some form of .dsp but that really all i know.
edited 9:00 AM EDT June 22, 2021
- by JackTheRipper at 3:24 PM EDT on June 26, 2021
- That format is used in UE4?
- by Gaara4 at 2:03 AM EDT on July 28, 2021
- Like i sayed i´m realy a noob in this regarde. But if i open the file with VGMGUI it say that it used UE4.
Also Stardew Valley (Switch) used the the format.
I already try to use VGAudio. But the .dsp which it produce has the "wrong" interleave.
edited 2:05 AM EDT July 28, 2021
edited 2:06 AM EDT July 28, 2021
 (5 hours left)
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software