- by Dark_Ansem at 2:59 AM EDT on July 25, 2021
- I uninstalled the extension but also tried a different browser, Edge, and the issue is still there, so it's likely a system issue rather than a browser issue.
Thank you for your help by the way.
edited 3:00 AM EDT July 25, 2021
- by Dark_Ansem at 5:27 AM EDT on August 22, 2021
- So the issue is just with my desktop, currently using someone else's pc and it works fine!
- by hcs at 3:28 PM EDT on August 22, 2021
- Thanks for following up, sorry about your desktop issues.
- by Dark_Ansem at 11:01 AM EDT on September 23, 2021
- Well now it works again. Not sure if it's relevant, but it was trying to log into google drive, and then I revoked it!
 (8 hours left)
- by Kirishima at 12:45 PM EDT on September 23, 2021
- The problem was likely bitdefender. I had the same issue of pretty much not being able to anything on these sites. Only when I disabled its protection was I able to do something as simple as search. There must've been a recent update that fixed the issue, since it was causing problems on other sites as well.
edited 12:46 PM EDT September 23, 2021
 (10 hours left)
- by Dark_Ansem at 5:47 PM EDT on September 23, 2021
- You seem to be correct, update today and it worked!
 (15 hours left)
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software