- Dark Cloud .psf2 to MIDI/DLS by fedex1 at 5:46 AM EST on December 21, 2021
- So I downloaded the .psf2 of every tracks on zophar (https://www.zophar.net/music/playstation2-psf2/dark-cloud), tried open one track on vgmtrans and obviously doesn't show anything (like 99% of the times).
Is there any tool that works?
- by fedex1 at 6:40 AM EST on December 21, 2021
- by hcs at 7:22 AM EST on December 21, 2021
- Glad you solved it! Was there a trick you found that might help someone else?
- by fedex1 at 6:41 AM EST on December 23, 2021
- You use VGMtoolbox -> misc tools -> xSF tools -> PSF2 -> PSF2 SQ extractor. you drop one .psf2 track there and you get a .sq file in the same folder.
You then open that .sq file in vgmtrans and you can get the midi (sequence) file. You can't get the dls/sf2 but I really didn't need that for me, just the midi
- by dj4uk6cjm at 1:23 PM EST on December 28, 2021
- Underrated OST in my opinion. By chance has anyone found a way to rip the VAB files and convert them to DLS/SF2? I'm interested.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software