- Baldur's gate dark alliance PC audio help by Dark_Ansem at 9:10 AM EST on January 3, 2022
- So, the excellent Alpha23 has been doing some digging in the files of the PC release of Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance.
Apparently, the audio files are headerless IMA ADPCM streams inside the *.v* files.
Does anyone know how to construct a working IMA header?
Sample file here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zo312hud7s0zan6/smlcave3.7z/file
- by bnnm at 3:38 PM EST on January 4, 2022
- It's just XBOX IMA but offsets must be in another file. .txth example:
codec = XBOX
channels = 2
sample_rate = 48000
start_offset = 0x1C65E8
num_samples = data_size
- by Dark_Ansem at 6:51 AM EST on January 6, 2022
- why thank you so much! I shared.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software