- NBA Hangtime MS-DOS audio by ohdeer at 4:41 PM EDT on May 14, 2022
- So I was curious about ripping the audio from NBA Hangtime for MS-DOS.
You can find an ISO here: https://www.myabandonware.com/game/nba-hangtime-87c
Afterwards, open the ISO with 7-Zip and there should be a GAMEDATA/MUSIC folder. In that folder are files with the .pcm extension, however vgmstream doesn't play these files.
Anyone know how I can rip the audio?
If you want me to upload one of the tracks so you can take a look at it, let me know.
- NBA Hangtime MS-DOS audio by Newbie2000 at 6:33 PM EDT on May 14, 2022
- This .PCM.txth seems to work.
codec = IMA
channels = 1
sample_rate = 22050
start_offset = 0x00
num_samples = data_size
edited 6:39 PM EDT May 14, 2022
- NBA Hangtime MS-DOS audio by Newbie2000 at 7:17 PM EDT on May 14, 2022
- I think sox sounds a little better, with less clipping.
sox -t ima -r 22050 -e ima-adpcm SONG_001.pcm -e signed-integer -b 16 SONG_001.wav
- by bnnm at 7:41 AM EDT on May 15, 2022
- Added this variation to the latest vgmstream:
You need to use IMA_HV as codec, waveform should be correct.
- NBA Hangtime MS-DOS audio by Newbie2000 at 8:55 AM EDT on May 15, 2022
- Thank you bnnm, the music sounds correct now.
- by ohdeer at 8:28 PM EDT on May 15, 2022
- Wasn't expecting such quick work!
Thanks bnnm for updating vgmstream and thank you Newbie2000 for the initial .txth config file.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software