- GBA Mus Ripper 3.3 exe by Koto at 11:33 AM EDT on June 9, 2022
- I realized today that a newer version of GBA Mus Ripper exists on github
But it lacks of any executables download for Windows. I have tried to compile it using "make Makefile", but all I get is:
make: Nothing to be done for 'Makefile'.
Someone could share the executables compiled or explain in a newbie way how can I compile it?
edited 11:35 AM EDT June 9, 2022
- by hcs at 1:54 PM EDT on June 9, 2022
- If you run 'make xyz', you're telling Make to try to build xyz, so I expect the message you're getting is due to Makefile already existing.
The default make target is built by just running the command:
in the directory with the Makefile. You may be missing some prerequisites, but that's the first step to compiling given that you seem to have Make.
- by a574045075 at 3:19 AM EDT on June 10, 2022
- Here is Ver 3.3
- by SoundGLSI at 2:17 AM EDT on June 12, 2022
- I compiled it "successfully," but it seems each time I run it, the program can't write the MIDI+SF2 outputs.
The error says "Can't write to file /song0104.mid."
Maybe it has to be related to the slash separator or something...
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software