- NBA Elite 11 (PS3) .AST file by razzledazzle at 4:15 PM EDT on June 18, 2022
- Hi, came across some files in NBA Elite 11 for the PS3 with the .AST file extension.
The file header is S10S (53 31 30 53).
Here's a sample .AST file:
Tried doing some research over at xentax.com and zenhax.com, but came up short. Am hoping some collective wisdom here can help out :)
For those about to try, thanks for looking into this!
- by razzledazzle at 4:36 PM EDT on June 20, 2022
- Okay, I figured it out.
You have to make sure you have the accompanying .ABK files.
The .ABK files were not in the same directory as the .AST files. They were hidden in a .BIG file in the USRDIR directory.
To extract .BIG files, I used the FinalBIG program. Once the .ABK files are extracted, copy the .AST files into the same directory. Then, drag the .ABK files into foobar2000. It goes without saying you should have the vgmstream component installed :)
- by isbndcaw at 10:43 AM EDT on June 21, 2022
- Congratulation！Thanks razzledazzle for giving the way to play nba audio！
First i think ps3 games use ea layer3(mp3),then i use ealayer3-0.7.0-win32 and get error
Now i found sns file Matching snr file
edited 10:49 AM EDT June 21, 2022
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software