- Final Fantasy VII PS1 MIDIs by lohweo at 1:27 PM EDT on June 21, 2022
I know there are plenty of MIDI files of this games soundtrack all over the internet. But I noticed that some songs are a bit different from the ripped PC files. (Like Those who Fight having a counter melody on the flute part or Those who fight further having a counter melody on the strings).
The PS1 version's PSF files can't be extracted using VGMTrans so I was wondering if someone would be able to extract the MIDI files along with some PSF or soundfont files?
I'd highly appreciate if someone could help!
edited 2:46 PM EDT June 21, 2022
- by Kirishima at 7:35 PM EDT on June 25, 2022
- Midi's can be converted with valleybell's converter or the latest version of VGMTrans (which I think incorporated valleybell's converter). You'd have to either compile vgmtrans yourself, or wait for the github to update and grab and artifact temporary from the appveyor. As of this post, one is available right now.
There is no soundfont converter available afaik.
- by lohweo at 9:05 AM EDT on June 26, 2022
Thank you so much! I could extract the midi file with it. Older builds of VGMTrans only extracted some wave files.
Again! Thank you!
- by Kirishima at 8:04 PM EDT on June 26, 2022
- I completely forgot to mention that it's preliminary, meaning features like adsr are missing IIRC, but at least its still something.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software