- by hcs at 8:49 PM EDT on October 4, 2022
- Tamarin (2020-09-10)(Chameleon Games)[PC], not up on the archive yet. Be sure you're using the latest vgmstream as there was an issue fixed recently for this set.
> what do I owe you once all is said and done?
Just let me know if it looks ok!
- by MoldyPond at 11:15 AM EDT on October 5, 2022
- Yep it works, can't thank you enough! :)
- by 1337haXXor at 10:34 AM EDT on October 14, 2022
- Man, I was so hyped for this game. JFG devs, David Wise for the music. Ultimately, the game was.. decent. It was relatively casual, but I still had a lot of fun playing it. It just seemed so.. empty. So many areas in the game where it looked like there was going to be *something*, but it was just emptiness.
The soundtrack is great. I pre-ordered the Deluxe version way back when, so it came with the OST. I didn't think it would be wildly popular, but it's crazy how obscure this game was.
- by hcs at 7:36 PM EDT on October 14, 2022
- It just recently went on sale on Steam, until Oct 27th. I haven't bought it and don't think there's much to recommend it even at 60% off, though.
- by 1337haXXor at 8:01 PM EDT on October 14, 2022
- Yeah, besides the almost silent release, the price point was kinda crazy. I have 18 hours in the game, and that counts messing around with debug, redoing things to write a guide or two, AND taking my time. howlongtobeat has it at 8.5 hours, and I feel like that's even taking one's time.
Such a bummer. 12 bucks isn't too bad. And a lot of the negative reviews, besides the one's about price/game length are about the awful camera, which, if I recall correctly, they did fix a bit.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software