- Help with custom unity sound bundle by ThatOnePerson at 7:38 PM EDT on September 25, 2022
- I have been trying to get sound effects out of this Unity 2019.4.14f1 bundle for a while. It's using a custom spatial audio setup.
I tried exporting containers from this bundle with variety of tools and trying to play them in winamp/foobar using vgmstream but it just doesn't seem to recognize the format despite that it seemed like support for it was added recently.
Would really appreciate some help here if possible.
- Help with custom unity sound bundle by vgbywb at 3:06 AM EST on November 23, 2022
- Your bundle is compressed. In order to access the sound resource, you have to decompress first. I suggest to do it with AssetsBundleExtractor, then you will be able to extract the files you are looking for.
- Help with custom unity sound bundle by ThatOnePerson at 6:44 AM EST on November 24, 2022
- Thank you for a response on this. I did manage to get .szd file out of the archive but it doesn't seem that vgmstream can play those particular one's.
edited 6:47 AM EST November 24, 2022
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software