- by Squaresoft74 at 11:03 AM EST on March 7, 2023
- That's indeed some custom format that bin2seq doesn't support.
Here are the sequences data extracted from the SEQDATA_KSP file if you want to have them.
If you know how to use no$psx, Redux or Mednafen's debugger, you can set a breakpoint on 80016F10.
When it triggers, just change $a0 value (Bgm ID) to load/play a different track. (0x01 ~ 0x26).
- by almendaz at 1:38 PM EST on March 8, 2023
- Thanks for the info on the breakpoint, this will help as a Sound Test.
- by loxrox at 6:22 PM EST on March 10, 2023
- Oh wow I didnt expect to get more replies to this.
Sorry for not checking sooner.
Would it be possible to reupload the seq data?
I sadly dont know how to use redux or mednafen breakpoints and such.
Is there some manual or site where I could educate myself on the usage of it?
The ones on the mednafen and redux docs are not that helpful for the basics.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software