- Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 MIDI SF2 DLS Collection by TZ Gaming at 5:12 AM EDT on September 1, 2023
- It's finally here, Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2: MIDI SF2 DLS Collection!
A lot of work was put into this, I learned a lot of new things on the way, and a new BMS to MIDI converter was created. It fixed a lot of issues that vgmtrans had, and they are now completely fixed. I'm glad that all the work on this is finally done and I'm glad that I'm the first person who did this! Here's what has changed compared to version 1.0 that was never sent here yet for reasons;
- Added unused Ice Mario theme from Galaxy 2
- Fixed pitch bends in the Fire Mario theme from both Galaxy games
- Fixed various issues in the soundfonts such as wrong instruments/wrong patches and bank values
- Fixed various issues in the DLS files which caused issues with FL Studio where nothing was assigned immediately
- Various improvements to release time on certain instruments
And the biggest of all:
- Added all possible jingles from both Galaxy games
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 8:05 PM EDT on September 30, 2023
- Google Drive is a cunt. Can you upload it to a place that makes it possible to download it?
- by hcs at 8:11 PM EDT on September 30, 2023
- Mirrored: Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 MIDI SF2 DLS Collection v2.0.7z
- by TheUltimateKoopa at 2:56 PM EDT on October 2, 2023
- The Google Drive download seems to be working now anyway. The link worked, but when I actually went to download it kept saying the page couldn't be found.
Also, ... it turns out I downloaded it about 3 weeks ago already but forgot.
edited 2:57 PM EDT October 2, 2023
 (15 hours left)
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software