Previous Page | Next Page
- by CyberSpark at 11:59 AM EST on November 9, 2008
- You know what, don't worry about that, I'll manually add the tags myself from VGMdb, that should save you some time I hope. I usually add my own tags anyway so... it's no inconvenience. :)
I've posted my tutorial online already, check it out: Proper CD Ripping and Lossless Encoding Tutorial
Note: if you rip the first disc wit ha log file, you can send it to me, or post the log file here, I'll review it and then tell you if everything is in order. Sound good? :)
I hope this helps.
edited 11:59 AM EST November 9, 2008
- by nensondubois at 3:05 PM EST on November 9, 2008
01 Compare This!
03 Shark! Shark!
04 Buzz Bombers
05 Mind Strike
06 The Jetsons’ Ways with Words
07 Melody Blaster (Blasters Blues)
08 Thin Ice (Carnival of the Penguins)
09 Billiards Blues
10 Surfin’ On Thin Ice
11 Also Sprach Zarathustra
12 Toccata in D Minor
13 Rondeau from Abdelazar, Symphony No. 8 ("Unfinished"), Night on Bald Mountain, Symphony No. 9 (2nd Movement)
14 Lounge Shark! Lounge Shark!
15 Maple Leaf Rag
16 My Intellivision (1982 Mix)
17 James Bond Theme
18 You Deserve a Break Today
19 Linus & Lucy
20 Blow Out
21 Yogi’s Frustration
22 Rocky & His Friends
23 The Bullwinkle Show
24 Snafu City
25 The Closest Thing to the Real Thing
26 TRON 1.1
edited 3:49 PM EST November 9, 2008
- Aw, you shouldn't have. by Yoshinkeru at 9:51 PM EST on November 9, 2008
- You're too kind, hcs. I wasn't really expecting this.
Here's something funny: I discovered you can listen to most of the music from Myst III: Exile if you know which files to go to. Most of them don't have an extension, but if you play them in a media player, you'll get the audio. In fact, while some are the full themes, some are solo instruments!
- by SmartOne at 10:03 PM EST on November 9, 2008
- Hcs, thanks for the uploads!
CyberSpark, great tutorial! I'll use it. I'd be happy to send/post the log files. Unfortunately I won't be able to do this until around Thanksgiving (the soundtrack is at home... and I'm here.) UNLESS... Someone could bring it to me... hmmm... maybe next weekend. I'll let you know.
Does Winamp let you edit the Album and Artist fields of all selected songs at once? Because that wouldn't be too bad.
What's a good public tracker to use?
edited 10:05 PM EST November 9, 2008
- by CyberSpark at 11:09 AM EST on November 10, 2008
- Add one more to the list.
(Click to listen - embedded player)
Xenogears ~CREID~ Yasunori Mitsuda & Millenial Fair
If someone has this CD or a lossless rip (log+CUE) please tell me. Thanks
edited 11:09 AM EST November 10, 2008
- by Syphor at 3:15 PM EST on November 10, 2008
- @SmartOne, yes it does. You have to have them in the Media Library first, but then you can edit them as a batch. (Edit Selected Items... option)
- by SmartOne at 7:36 PM EST on November 10, 2008
- Blah, Winamp Media Library. Never seems to organize my stuff the way I want. Not particularly friendly with chiptunes 'n' stuff.
- by nensondubois at 8:23 PM EST on November 10, 2008
- If anyone has a lossless FLAC rip of Intellivision In Hi-Fi please tell me. Thanks.
- by jelbo at 4:29 AM EST on November 14, 2008
- hcs, thanks for your sharing. Could you perhaps make some .sfv's and/or .md5's to check the file integrity? The Okami OST is huge and I want to make sure I've got it in good order. Thanks.
- by hcs at 10:18 AM EST on November 14, 2008
- md5 added.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software