Previous Page | Next Page
- by SmartOne at 1:10 PM EST on November 15, 2008
- It appears I don't need to rip Okami anymore. Yay. My brother forgot to bring it to me this weekend anyway.
- by hcs at 1:28 PM EST on November 15, 2008
- Well, I think there are some who'd still like a rip of known provenance (e.g. EAC logs and such).
- by JILost at 3:07 PM EST on November 15, 2008
- CDs I own
Akumajo Dracula The Stolen Seal [Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia] soon to be added to that list.
edited 3:11 PM EST November 15, 2008
- Thanks! by nensondubois at 5:18 PM EST on November 15, 2008
- Dairanto is what the narrator is saying in my video.
- by marcusss at 8:34 AM EST on November 16, 2008
- A lossless of that would be THE BEST, JILost :P :P ^_^
- by JILost at 12:12 PM EST on November 16, 2008
- I hope you mean OoE and not the entire library. =P
I won't have OoE for four or five more days, but I plan on lossless-ing it as soon as I get it, anyway, so I guess I can just upload it when I do.
- by CyberSpark at 12:20 PM EST on November 16, 2008
- @JILost. Sup.
I have a couple of requests that I'd like to make, but I need to know something first. I'm looking for all of my rips to be from official, non-bootleg copies. You have some albums form the Sonic series that I'm interested in but every time I receive a rip from these albums they're always from bootlegs. :(
If those are indeed official albums, may I request the following to be ripped according to this tutorial:
"Digi-Log Conversation" - Sonic Adventure Original Soundtrack
"Multi-Dimensional" - Sonic Adventure 2 Original Soundtrack
"Cuts Unleashed" - Sonic Adventure 2 Vocal Collection
"Complete Trinity" - Sonic Heroes Original Soundtax
"Lost and Found" - Shadow the Hedgehog Vocal Trax
"Seven Rings in Hand" - Sonic and the Secret Rings Original Soundtrack
Super Mario World [Super Mario Bros. 1-3 + World arranged, Super Mario Bros. 1-3 + World]
Rockman X8 Original Soundtrack
LOL. Sorry, I have a lot of requests. Tell me if you're able to do these. I don't need these at any particular time btw. :)
edited 12:22 PM EST November 16, 2008
- by SmartOne at 1:23 PM EST on November 16, 2008
- When I download lossless music, I usually trust that the ripper at least had some common sense and the files are indeed lossless. Then there's always Informer to play around with: http://www.neillcorlett.com/informer/
Is it really worth the effort to rip Okami all over again just for the stupid checksum files and junk like that? It takes a lot of time, and then consider the upload...
- by hcs at 3:37 PM EST on November 16, 2008
- I have a flac rip of Metroid Metal if JILost doesn't want to throw up a rip. Heh, just noticed that his name is on the back cover.
Note that this rip is of unknown provenance.
edited 5:00 PM EST November 16, 2008
- by JILost at 9:47 PM EST on November 16, 2008
I would have said this in the initial post, but I didn't think it'd be relevant.
Every album listed is official, non-bootleg. I went to great lengths to acquire some of them (like those European Zelda ones), but they are indeed 100% legit.
The only one of those I feel uncomfortable distributing in lossless is Metroid Metal. It's supposed to be a "sponsors only" thing and I feel loyal to Grant, so I think I'll stay that way.
That aside, you picked some awesome stuff. I'll do my best to get all of it over time.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software