Previous Page | Next Page
- by Mouser X at 11:03 PM EST on November 16, 2008
- I don't really like requesting stuff, but if people are going to be going through the effort of ripping stuff anyway, might I request a rip of the following?
# Yasunori Mitsuda
* an cinni¨int
* Sailing to the World
* Hako no Niwa
* Moonlit Shadow
I already have a rip of KiRite, so I'm good there. And I don't care too much what format it's in, so long as I can play/listen to it. If you use MP3/OGG (or whatever) though, please have a minimum of 160 bitrate (or higher if you prefer). Thanks in advance. Mouser X over.
- by JILost at 11:51 PM EST on November 16, 2008
- That's great, because I already have all my Mitsuda stuff ripped to ridiculously high quality LAME VBR MP3. I'll upload the requested Mitsuda stuff to my webspace pronto.
Edit: I've started uploading. Check back every now and then until it's done.
edited 11:57 PM EST November 16, 2008
- by CyberSpark at 12:20 AM EST on November 17, 2008
It's alright if you don't want to rip the Okami OST, but yeah, I do prefer an EAC rip of this album with proper settings ect. I'll continue my search then, thanks for offering though.
Don't worry about the Metroid Metal CD, I understand your loyalty. :) Yeah, the Sonic music is indeed awesome! and thanks for clarifying that your CDs are indeed '100% ligit'. :)
If there where any soundtrack I would like you to do first, it would probably be the Super Mario World soundtrack. It's pretty rare from what I hear and thus it might be hard to get a lossless rip of this from anywhere else. Of course, I also love the music, especially the first disc. :D
I too am interested in a lossless rip of Sailing to the World, unless of course you're not requesting lossless. But anyway, I'll look for this elsewhere then. :) I also like Yasunori Mitsuda's 'Xenosaga ~CREID~', it's a very nice Celtic mix. :D
- by hcs at 2:22 AM EST on November 17, 2008
- Metroid Metal
- by JILost at 3:41 AM EST on November 17, 2008
- Awesome, it's the very first issue Metroid Metal CD. I used to have that once upon a time. My CD contains everything up to and including the Metroid 2 thing with Goat, though. I'm half-tempted to upload everything after that first set of tracks, but....loyalty.
- by hcs at 3:43 AM EST on November 17, 2008
- Yeah, it's the first issue, with the tracks mislabeled. The guy I got it from actually had them both mislabeled (well, labeled according to the back) and out of order, so I fixed that up.
- by JILost at 11:10 PM EST on November 19, 2008
- I have a soundtrack (Castlevania OoE) to upload. In order to avoid going through every filesharing site out there: Where should I upload it? I have webspace, but not a lot and I'd rather not have all my bandwidth sucked up so quickly.
- filehosting sites by -FDM64- at 11:15 PM EST on November 19, 2008
- i recommend badongo or mediafire
- by marcusss at 11:28 PM EST on November 19, 2008
- That would be awesome :P OoE Lossless Heaven :D Megaupload is fine , except for some or yeah just split it up and put on the mentioned sites :) Maybe easier is to just make a torrent.. I will gladly download it and seed at 50kb/s + for while as thanks :). whichever way, we would be very thankful
- by CyberSpark at 1:31 AM EST on November 20, 2008
- I found FileFront to be a fairly good upload site, it'll hold up to 1GB per file.
A couple of recommendations to keep the files up longer:
Post the url address as text instead of a direct link, just in case this site is flagged or something
After you've finished the upload and the file hosting site gives you a url, use Anonym.to to make your links anonymous.
Hope that helps a little.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software