Previous Page | Next Page
- by Athrador at 8:54 PM EST on February 13, 2009
- CyberSpark, mp3s are ok?
- by Mouser X at 11:28 PM EST on February 13, 2009
- I haven't looked extensively for this, (I haven't checked the GF forums at all), but does anyone know if a Spore OST/game audio rip is available? In the brief searching I did, I didn't get any good results. I realize the game is difficult to rip, due to having dynamic music. Spore's music is closer to Meteos than Zelda. Zelda uses dynamic music, yes, but it's generally in segments. Meteos' music changes depending on what buttons you press, what blocks are falling, and a slew of other stuff. To rip Meteos, you'd be best off recording it while you play the game. I would assume that, essentially, the same would be true for Spore, unless an actual OST exists. I'm not aware of anything like this, but I thought I'd ask, in case I missed it. Mouser X over and out.
- by Elven Spellmaker at 2:40 PM EST on February 14, 2009
- I have a couple of requests please:
I'm looking for EAC lossless rips, where possible. =)
edited 2:58 PM EST February 14, 2009
- by CyberSpark at 6:32 PM EST on February 14, 2009
- There was a guy on here a few pages back that owns a lot of Sonic soundtracks including the one that you've requested above, I don't know what happened to him though. :/
Anyway, I too want the multi-dimensional Sonic Adventure 2 Original Soundtrack if anyone has in FLAC lossless, preferably ripped with EAC.
Tell me Elven, what do those other two soundtracks sound like? There are so many video game music sites going under and so I have trouble finding this type of music. :(
- by fridgey at 6:57 PM EST on February 14, 2009
- I would imagine they sound a lot like this ;D
- by Elven Spellmaker at 8:03 PM EST on February 14, 2009
- Yeah, I would hope higher quality than the 22khz the USF has them in. =)
- by marcusss at 11:52 PM EST on February 14, 2009
- I believe some of those are in FLAC on Underground gamer site :-)
- by hcs at 12:08 AM EST on February 15, 2009
- I've had bad luck with flacs from torrents.
- by SmartOne at 9:06 PM EST on February 15, 2009
- I broke down and installed the mess that is iTsucks (get it???? like iTunes, but the truth!!1!1) to listen to the previews of Mother3i tracks. I know. Terrible.
They clip. Even the godly iTunes-only tracks (<< sarcasm) clip. "Tatsumairi" is the most blatantly terrible. Listen to the left channel! Scratchy scratchy! If you can't tell, do yourself a favor and get better headphones.
It's probably due to rushed production. The whole album sounds washed-out. Shigesato Itoi and Shogo Sakai just lost some major points. Granted, I'm assuming that iTunes previews are pretty close to the quality you get at purchase.
The album sounds like they sent lossy files to iTunes for encoding AGAIN to sell. Extremely disappointing, because the arrangements themselves are great.
- by CyberSpark at 7:52 AM EST on February 16, 2009
- I have two requests for soundtracks in EAC lossless:
Rockman X Command Mission Original Soundtrack
SEGA TUNES Vectorman
Please rip those albums using this tutorial
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software