Previous Page | Next Page
- by CyberSpark at 12:03 PM EST on March 4, 2009
- LOL. I'm tell ya, there seems to be a problem with the files that have unusually long file names, like track 95 of the second disc:
The Evil King Koopa's Fiery Attack ~ The Evil King Koopa Attacks Once Again ~ Princess Peach Is Calling For Help ~ The Evil King Koopa Has Escaped For The Last Time ~ Fireworks Rising Sound
What's a "DOS" btw. :P
- by SmartOne at 7:58 PM EST on March 4, 2009
- Uh, CyberSpark, didn't you want the Final Fantasy X-2 OST...?
- by CyberSpark at 1:55 AM EST on March 5, 2009
- Yup, sure do. Do you know if you're able to rip it using the tutorial or is that now impossible because of the CD protection? There was a guy on FFShrine forums that was pretty much behind the incorporation of CD protection on some CDs, he linked me to a tool that would get around that but I don't know if the link is still around or if I'll even be able to find that thread.
Btw, I found an awesome EAC lossless rip of Street Fighter IV Original Soundtrack with CUE+log files, I can create a new link to it in a few days if anyone's interested. :)
Just thought that I'd mention this: I've compiled my requests in one forum! :D Here be the link: Audiophile's VGM Albums Requests
I may link to it from time to time so that it doesn't get lost here. :P
- by SmartOne at 4:19 AM EST on March 5, 2009
- If you want me to burn the discs and rip them again, then yeah, I suppose I could. :P I got them from a torrent long ago. They have some log-ish information included. (They sound really good, so I'm happy.)
So I'm seeding, or whatever, which means you should be leeching. Else my computer is on for nothing.
By the way, thanks for your uploads!
edited 4:27 AM EST March 5, 2009
- by holyice7 at 10:05 AM EST on March 5, 2009
- I've heard-tell that there was actually an official soundtrack release for Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem in 2002. One of those Nintendo Power magazine store bits that nobody knew about.
I realize there's a stream rip of the stuff, but I'd like to know just what was contained in those 14 little tracks, since it's rumored that they were extended versions of what was in-game.
Anyone know anything about this? FLAC, maybe?
- by BtEO at 2:36 PM EST on March 5, 2009
- Hmm, that explains the 192kbps rip I have gathering dust in my massive collection of unsorted downloads.
Which is the preferred site for uploading such things, the tracker is not for OSTs from what I can tell.
- by SmartOne at 4:34 PM EST on March 5, 2009
- Left my computer on all night (and day) and no Peers. CyberSpark, post the words "I AM NOW LEECHING" and I'll start seeding. If you're not there, I won't be.
- by CyberSpark at 4:50 PM EST on March 5, 2009
- Oh sorry SmartOne, I didn't read your post until much later. :( Where's the link for me to click on?
- by SmartOne at 8:51 PM EST on March 5, 2009
- The Sendspace link is on the previous page. Don't forget to post the magic words. ;)
- by CyberSpark at 10:05 PM EST on March 5, 2009
- Yo SmartOne, 'I AM NOW LEECHING!' :)
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software