Previous Page | Next Page
- Solution to Long Filenames in SMW Soundtrack by JFD62780 at 2:41 AM EST on March 6, 2009
- Quoth CyberSpark:
I should warn you about something first before you download. Windows has trouble with long files names, and the file names for some of the songs on the second disc are pretty long. As a result, the MD5 file that's included in the archive may not detect those particular songs as being present or you may even have trouble deleting them from your computer. Rest assured, all of the files are in tact and can be played back as normal (tested this on foobar2k), no data is missing or corrupt, it's just stupid Windows' reaction.
I have an idea, simply rename the tracks to "273 SFX Batch A.flac", all the way to "296 SFX Batch X.flac", and have the long filenames covered in the tags, via Winamp? (or whatever player supports embedding said tags) ;)
Suggestion; should be taken with a grain of salt or whatever...
- by CyberSpark at 3:48 AM EST on March 6, 2009
- That's a good idea and all that but I should just warn you, again :), that changing the file name will make it so that the MD5 verification file that was included in the archive will not be albe to verify those files and, therefore, will add the extension: .bad to the end of those files (using HkSFV that is).
edited 3:49 AM EST March 6, 2009
- by SmartOne at 11:48 AM EST on March 6, 2009
- Filenames that long are ridiculous. You can't do anything with them. I renamed mine. There should be a file integrity system that ignores filenames... Yeah, what he said.
Sorry, wasn't around last night, but I'm seeding now.
edited 12:01 PM EST March 6, 2009
- by hcs at 11:51 AM EST on March 6, 2009
- changing the file name will make it so that the MD5 verification file that was included in the archive will not be albe to verify those files and, therefore, will add the extension: .bad to the end of those files (using HkSFV that is)
Though since the md5 file doesn't have any integrity checking of its own you can just modify the file name there.
- by SmartOne at 7:52 PM EST on March 6, 2009
- CyberSpark, is that you, the (1) Peer who is struggling to connect to my "Swarm?" Is your FlashGet client causing trouble? Try uTorrent.
- by marcusss at 8:09 PM EST on March 6, 2009
- uTorrent owns :P Who uses anything else? :P Always use encryption too :D
Nice soundtracks on here lately.. UG has some goodies lately ^_^
edited 8:10 PM EST March 6, 2009
- Download! by CyberSpark at 8:49 PM EST on March 6, 2009
- If anyone's interested, I found a proper lossless rip of the Street Fighter IV Original Soundtrack. :D
Street Fighter IV Original Soundtrack [CPCA-10201~2] [EAC-APE]
The archive contains:
2 APE encoded Image files | 4 CUE sheets | 2 Log files | 1 MD5 file (added by me)
Part 1: http://anonym.to/?http://www.filefactory.com/file/af4b5hb/n/Street_Fighter_IV_Original_Soundtrack_CPCA-10201_2_EAC-APE_tar_001
Part 2: http://anonym.to/?http://www.filefactory.com/file/af4b89f/n/Street_Fighter_IV_Original_Soundtrack_CPCA-10201_2_EAC-APE_tar_002
Part 3: http://anonym.to/?http://www.filefactory.com/file/af4b65h/n/Street_Fighter_IV_Original_Soundtrack_CPCA-10201_2_EAC-APE_tar_003
Part 4: http://anonym.to/?http://www.filefactory.com/file/af4b703/n/Street_Fighter_IV_Original_Soundtrack_CPCA-10201_2_EAC-APE_tar_004
Part 5: http://anonym.to/?http://www.filefactory.com/file/af4b8f9/n/Street_Fighter_IV_Original_Soundtrack_CPCA-10201_2_EAC-APE_tar_005
Available for purchase at: play-asia.com
edited 7:35 AM EST March 7, 2009
- by SmartOne at 9:50 PM EST on March 6, 2009
- Street Fighter IV is too big to download for non-Premium users.
Are you having trouble with the torrent??
- by CyberSpark at 7:43 AM EST on March 7, 2009
- by Athrador at 12:34 AM EDT on March 9, 2009
- @CyberSpark: are you interested in this?
Sekaiju no MeiQ² *shoou no seihai* Super Arrange Version [VGCD-0136]
I have a lossless rip with log, cue, md5.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software