Previous Page | Next Page
- by Lunar at 8:06 AM EDT on June 28, 2009
- elven spellmaker: some xSF sets are streamed. F-Zero X for instance.
- by JILost at 10:54 AM EDT on June 28, 2009
- There's no way FZX is streamed. The minis are ~2kb and the lib is 10MB. There is no way that entire soundtrack fit in 10MB streamed. I could very easily be very wrong and Nintendo somehow managed to shove it all down into 10MB by making it mono and like 3khz or something but I doubt it's compressed THAT well. Plus I would think they would have used better synths if that were the case.
- by manakoAT at 1:36 PM EDT on June 28, 2009
- It is indeed streamed, the miniusf calls a stream instead of a sequence in this rip.
edited 1:37 PM EDT June 28, 2009
- by bxaimc at 1:52 PM EDT on June 28, 2009
- The magic of zlib compression
- by hcs at 9:40 PM EDT on June 28, 2009
- 10 MB 22050 Hz mono 4-bit ADPCM is 15 minutes. Consider that the USF set, which loops at least twice, is 40 minutes (no more than 20 minutes of unique audio).
- by CyberSpark at 2:56 AM EDT on July 4, 2009
- Hm, a slightly different request then the usual. Would anyone happen to have the CDs to Live Music by Piano and Strings: Sekaiju no MeiQ I & II Super Arrange Version and/or Live Music by Piano and Strings: 7th Dragon Super Arrange Version and be willing to make an EAC lossless rip? :D
By the way, I hope to be sharing another EAC lossless album here soon, hopefully soon if I remember to do so. :)
- by Elven Spellmaker at 2:51 PM EDT on July 4, 2009
- CyberSpark, I dunno if you saw this a page ago, but its about the Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Rip:
Me: Also does anyone know why -GUN- Mobile (Boss) is a WAV file and not a FLAC on the SA2B CD Rip?
- by arbingordon at 3:24 PM EDT on July 4, 2009
- because it was his first rip and he probably didn't wait for the external encoder
- by CyberSpark at 4:29 PM EDT on July 4, 2009
- Indeed. There are a few other settings that needed adjustment for it to be a 1:1 copy of the original, like the read offset correction wasn't adjusted properly. It's alright though. As arbingordon said, it was his first rip. :-)
- by Elven Spellmaker at 5:22 PM EDT on July 4, 2009
- Oh ok, so if I just encode with compression level 6 using FLACs frontend, will that compress it properly?
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software