Previous Page | Next Page
- by marioman at 10:39 PM EST on December 10, 2007
- For now... >_>
- by Omochao at 3:55 AM EST on December 11, 2007
- True, but I suppose that could change.
In the meanwhile, here are additional links for the rips:
Four Swords Adventures:
- by valiant at 4:35 AM EST on December 11, 2007
- I made an update to "x8-02 - SE Collection". It now includes the confinement theme from level 4-3. I wasn't caught by the spotlights when I beat the game.
There are also two tag and order fixes for anyone who'd like to have the most up-to-date version but don't want to download the whole updated MP3 set of version 3 again.
1. Put contents of composer field in artist field.
2. Separate all normal tracks (the "xX-XX" tracks are not meant by this) into two discs. Disc 2 starts with "Heavens BGM" (so disc 1 has 38 tracks and disc 2 has 54).
- by unknownfile at 9:51 AM EST on December 11, 2007
- I am setting up some crap at home for gamecube development. My old PC is going to do the bulk of Gamecube stuff whereas my newer PC will do recordings.
As I said before, my first target is going to be Pikmin. I will rip the game in a manner similar to that of USF, by adding hooks to certain functions to kill other threads.
- by SquareTex at 10:08 AM EST on December 11, 2007
- I'm ready for your list any time, MouserX. In fact, I already got started on a few ADXs already. Good fun, actually. :)
Oh, and if we suffer another outage, send your requests along to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by marioman at 10:16 AM EST on December 11, 2007
- This is a little off topic, but while SquareTex is reading I figure will bring it up.
SquareTex, what is the status of your Mario Golf tags? They seem complete, but for some reason they are not officially released. Can you please shed a little light on this for us?
- by SquareTex at 11:58 AM EST on December 11, 2007
- Oh wow, it HAS been awhile since that.
I think my fellow Sakuraba fan Datschge and I came up with two different running orders, and submitted both to see which one was preferable over all. Or something like that. Maybe they're BOTH official and up to "personal preference"...?
Urgggh...get old, and the memory goes. <;)
*after digging around on hard drive*
Okay...there was a batchfile to rename the USFs - that's probably what you saw - but it didn't provide numbers...and I have a couple m3u files with Dat's and my track orders.
Is that what you have, too?
edited 12:04 PM EST December 11, 2007
- by marioman at 5:53 PM EST on December 11, 2007
- Yes, I have one of the batchfiles. I am not sure if it is the most recent one though. Could it be possible for you to sort them out and make an official submission? That set is done except for your tags. Thanks in advance.
- by JILost at 9:35 PM EST on December 11, 2007
- Three things:
1. I tried downloading the FSA FLAC zip and the TP zip from hcs and in both cases, WinRAR reports "unexpected end of archive". In the words of a famous intro sequence: What happen!
edit: Apparently, the downloads didn't complete for some mysterious reason. That's being remedied.
2. Is a FLAC TP rip still forthcoming?
3. I'll be glad to help out with the ADX thing. I've made about 100 of my own over the last few years, so my results would probably be decent. As stated previously: I'll take that list any time.
edited 9:49 PM EST December 11, 2007
- by AENIGMA at 12:12 AM EST on December 12, 2007
- The ADX files adxencd makes have a lower volume than the original WAV file. Does anyone know how to get adxencd to output a file with the same volume? I tried some of the Debug Options [adxencd -opt] but all I can get it to generate is static or a file with a barely audible volume.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software