Previous Page | Next Page
- by Tanookirby at 7:57 PM EST on January 7, 2008
- Will someone please post a new link for both the mp3 and the ADX/AFC versions of this soundtrack? The other links don't seem to work anymore.
- by SquareTex at 9:41 PM EST on January 7, 2008
- For MouserX and those who are waiting on more ADX goodness, rest assured I haven't forgotten about you. In between the holiday season and being KNOCKED FLAT by one of the many respiratory bugs out there - from which I'm STILL recovering *grumble* - I haven't yet regained the will to do anything useful just yet. <;)
But I DO intend to be back with more loopables some day. :)
- by hcs at 1:53 AM EST on January 8, 2008
- Prime Blue's Twilight Princess Rip (MP3)
Twilight Princess audio streams (AFC)
Twilight Princess video stream (THP, demo/advertise video)
edited 1:55 AM EST January 8, 2008
- DVD by Majin Vegeta at 1:08 PM EST on January 18, 2008
- @Prime Blue: I know it is a big waste of space, but I wanted to say that I would be interrested in a lossless release too.
TP has a really good soundtrack.
And may I ask, why so much ppl like 2-loop soundtracks? I think its just a waste of space, you could have almost the half of the filesize and no sound lost.
- by ugetab at 9:48 PM EST on January 19, 2008
- Wanted to mention to Prime Blue how great a job he did making that Twilight Princess rip. I only recently had the opportunity to grab it. It's not something I'd have had the equipment to do, so it's great that someone able was willing to go through the effort of making it sound good, and be so complete as well.
- by Omochao at 1:23 AM EST on January 20, 2008
- I also want to say thanks, and to ask if it would be possible for Pokemon Colosseum.
- by valiant at 2:30 PM EST on January 20, 2008
- Actually, I didn't care for most of the Twilight Princess tracks. There was like ten ones I really liked, the rest I just did for completeness's sake.
Two loops are necessary because it's annoying to have a good song end after a minute, as it's the case with a lot of OSTs.
Pokémon Colosseum was developed by Genius Sonority and uses a different sound format, so the method used here will not work.
Additional problems: Low demand, I have only played Pokémon Blue, Pokémon Stadium and Pokémon Snap, and the music might not be worth ripping.
- by Majin Vegeta at 10:54 AM EST on January 21, 2008
- Just because they may end too fast? Seems senseless to me, all official OSTs are afaik only 1 loop, too.
I didnt read all the pages here, but you have modified ASTs, right? So, could you maybe upload these? Then I could rip myself and ASTs aren't that big as FLACs (and I already have some from the Stream folder on the Wiiso).
- by Peppyman at 12:22 PM EST on January 21, 2008
- Prime Blue thanks so much for ripping this it's fantastic! Would you consider doing the same for mario sunshine and Luigi's Mansion? I'm sure many people would welcome them. If they are the same format that is, keep up the good work.
- by Chupperson Weird at 1:24 PM EST on January 21, 2008
- Most professionally-made game soundtracks include two loops, not one. I would even argue for the psychological need for completeness of form facilitated by having the music loop twice instead of once. At any rate, two loops has pretty much always been the standard, unless you've got a piece that basically repeats itself with a small coda before re-looping, or unless the piece doesn't actually loop.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software