Previous Page | Next Page
- by valiant at 12:23 PM EDT on March 21, 2008
- Originally posted by Lunar:
Simple; I don't have to do it with most decently made rips/albums. The tracks are balanced appropriately and finished to an acceptable universal volume that doesn't rely on a proprietary gain technique.
Well, surprise Lunar: That isn't the case here (lulz).
Anyways, I've got a solution up that will stop people's bitching. And will introduce new complaints. But whatever. Then it's not my problem anymore.
BTW: hcs? Implement me some quote tags, pletty prease!
- by Lunar at 10:50 AM EDT on March 23, 2008
- yes but i have to turn up the volume to listen to all of it (and not just a little bit), so it is problematic :)
- by bcass at 8:22 PM EDT on March 30, 2008
- If the FLACs were made available, then people wouldn't have any reason to complain as they could just normalise/replaygain the files to their hearts content.
- by valiant at 12:09 PM EDT on April 6, 2008
- Well, that was the solution I was talking about, so...
IT'S A DELICIOUS FLAC, YOU MUST LEECH IT!
Last part is being uploaded right now and will be posted later. Yes, I know: MEGAUPLOAD, because I hate you all.
edited 1:15 AM EDT April 7, 2008
- by bcass at 10:38 PM EDT on April 15, 2008
- by bcass at 7:04 PM EDT on April 21, 2008
- By the way, what's the password?
- by bcass at 5:29 PM EDT on April 30, 2008
- Sorry to bump this but does anyone know the password?
- by Mouser X at 6:42 PM EDT on April 30, 2008
- Well, since primeblue didn't post the password, maybe he doesn't want it revealed? After all, primeblue has posted archives with passwords before, and didn't tell people the password. HCS guessed, and it was correct. My guess is that if primeblue changed the password, then any help/hints I give you might not work. If you *really* want to know, I'll try to give you the password I've used in the past in some form of a subtle forum post... Yah... Good luck guessing primeblue's password. Mouser X over and out.
- by bcass at 6:59 PM EDT on April 30, 2008
- Bah, I tried it but with a space and it obviously didn't work... Got it now.
- by valiant at 3:35 PM EDT on May 1, 2008
- Bah...I wasn't aware I didn't clearly point out the password on here.
Well, for all the people who didn't get Mouser's subtle hints, the password is primeblue - I use it in conjunction with filename encryption in order to avoid my archives from being deleted from free file host services. They totally love to get rid of MP3s.
For reference: Here's my game rip thread over at Gamingforce, though you'll need an account to read the trade section of the board.
edited 3:36 PM EDT May 1, 2008
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software