Previous Page | Next Page
- by Omochao at 10:20 PM EDT on July 20, 2008
- A bit of a bump, but it has come to my attention that there is at least one unused track in Twilight Princess:
- by valiant at 4:21 AM EDT on July 21, 2008
- He's just "kidding". All it takes is the AR code to mute the sequenced music, then one has to add the new music afterwards.
He did the same thing with Hyrule Field, where he replaced the music with the "Zelda Gallery" tune. He has deleted this video since.
Personally, I don't like people who create rumors.
- by Lunar at 6:07 AM EDT on July 21, 2008
I heard about this, and I was going to say something here, but predicted it was probably a joke. It sounds pretty awful. And the comments...
"Is Koji Kondo still with Nintendo? If he is, he made this song. Koji is the best DAMN composer in videogaming!"
this makes me incredibly sad. ASPIE-RAGE INITIATED.
- by marioman at 4:39 PM EDT on July 22, 2008
- I am just getting around to listening to this rip. You did a great job on it Prime Blue!
On the subject of the Zelda Gallery track, where did it come from? I assume that it did not come from the game since the quality is so low. Is there a higher quality version of it anywhere?
- by valiant at 7:31 PM EDT on July 22, 2008
- It is from the E3 Zelda Gallery NDS ROM.
The FLAC version has the highest possible quality as the track was never released anywhere else - though you won't notice the difference from the MP3 version. The latter is just not completely lossless.
edited 7:31 PM EDT July 22, 2008
- by marioman at 7:18 AM EDT on July 23, 2008
- Thanks for clearing that up. It is a nice theme - I am surprised that it was only used in this demo. By the way, is the music in the demo sequenced or streamed?
edited 7:21 AM EDT July 23, 2008
- by Omochao at 5:17 PM EDT on July 23, 2008
- It is part of the movie.
- by furrybob at 11:19 PM EST on December 30, 2010
- Well, since nobody seemed to want to do it, here it is: http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/temporarycrap/ztp/
I split some tracks that primeblue put together in his rip, usually because they contained more one part that looped, and one that didn't. I also threw in some of the boss themes without their intro because somebody requested it. There's one track where I looped a part of a cutscene's music even though it doesn't actually loop in the game.
I'm not the best at naming tracks, so if anybody has any suggestions for the split tracks' names, feel free to give them.
And if there are any problems with any of the track, tell me, and I'll see if I can fix them.
Oh, I almost forgot, if primeblue's reading this, do you happen to have the raw files that you recorded?
There's at least one track that I need some audio that wasn't in the rip that I need to make a good loop. Snowpeak Ruins is the main one. I don't have a Wii ATM, and the LLE DSP plugin in Dolphin is a slight bit crackly, so it would be good if you still had them.
- by headerless at 5:04 PM EST on December 31, 2010
- assuming that you did not need to edit the tracks to loop, could you generate an adxencd batch file from those files by running:
for %a in (*.brstm) do test -o "%~na.wav" -x "%a" >> encodeadx.bat
that way those of us with the rip can save hammering your server, and just encode them ourselves
- by furrybob at 5:35 PM EST on December 31, 2010
- Most of the tracks were edited, so that wouldn't really do any good.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software