Previous Page | Next Page
- by logan28469 at 3:49 PM EDT on August 20, 2011
- For all who don't know, Prime Blue updated two songs in both the MP3 and FLAC versions of the TP rip (added missing dynamic sections): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W0Y2EDO6 password is primeblue
edited 3:50 PM EDT August 20, 2011
- by valiant at 7:33 AM EDT on August 21, 2011
- furrybob, was that ripped with Dolphin?
- by furrybob at 8:16 PM EDT on August 21, 2011
- Yeah, I used Dolphin to rip that and to do my Pokemon Colosseum, Sonic 4, Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion rips.
- by fridgey at 10:40 PM EST on March 3, 2012
- Any chance someone has the full flac set from page 18 and wouldn't mind upping it somewhere? (Or knows somewhere besides megaupload where it's still available...). I know it's flac, and huge, and a pain in the ass... but I want it and am willing to offer you huge quantities of e-thanks* in return for giving it to me! Figures I wouldn't get around to looking for it until right after mega got trashed.
*Note: not redeemable for anything of any actual value or use, sorry.
- by braun at 11:14 PM EDT on April 16, 2012
- If it's the same rip as what I've seen before (primeblue) then some of these links probably work: http://forums.ffshrine.org/f72/lossless-video-game-soundtrack-thread-links-first-64743/403.html#post1542103
- by braun at 11:52 PM EDT on April 17, 2012
- drat, all the links for part 2 are dead and the uploader doesn't have it any more. Anyone? Anyone?
- by Mouser X at 1:17 AM EDT on April 18, 2012
- Part 2? What's part 1 contain? I mean, I have a FLAC set, from PrimeBlue, of Twilight Princess. But if there's 2 parts, I'd like to know what's inside them, because when I downloaded it, to the best of my recollection, it was all in one archive (or something. Either way, I have what is, I'm 90% sure, the full FLAC set). If you can tell me what's missing, and where to upload, I'll see if I can post what I have somewhere. The less I have to upload though, the better. The internet access I'm using isn't exactly... mine.... So I avoid doing anything "heavy" on it if I can. Hope I can help. Mouser X over and out.
- by rockman7777777 at 4:41 PM EST on December 19, 2021
- I know this thread is really old but hopefully someone who knows how to help can read this. I've been listening to a flac rip of this soundtrack that I found recently a lot. I'm pretty sure it was originally from here but I'm really enjoying this soundtrack a lot.
Anyway, I noticed that the music that plays in the Palace of Twilight when Zant's Hand is nearby when chasing you doesn't appear to be in this rip... I was wondering if someone is able to rip these tracks in lossless format. I found an old mp3 rip that includes these tracks but I would really prefer lossless. Also, I noticed that if you listen closely to '268 Place of Twilight (Zant's Hand Nearby)' it sounds like the quieter Palace of Twilight interior bgm in this song doesn't start at the beginning (or maybe it does start at the beginning if you rip the song from the game, I don't know)...
This is where I downloaded the old mp3 rip (https://www.mediafire.com/?if8g3860wom8k#42mee09fd1z33) and here's a link to the songs I'm referring to (https://mega.nz/file/KgUWSRIa#rqk64-mWdSGBEywdzK1Ra8uRr_ZjV74dCHs7zY-fjns). I really like this soundtrack a lot and if anyone can rip these tracks in lossless format I would be really grateful. I don't know how to rip the songs from the game myself but if someone can share lossless files with me I should be able to put the two parts together into one song (hand nearby would loop once then hand very nearby would loop once).
- by jurassicPieter at 10:04 AM EST on December 30, 2021
- The one you have '268 Place of Twilight (Zant's Hand Nearby)' is probably from my rip. That rip did the same thing PrimeBlue did for his rips by muting the sound effects. That was easy in this game as there is only one *.aw for the sound effects.
The problem with this method is that there is no way to record things that never happen in-game and so far there it never happens that the songs plays from the intro and the zant-hands are nearby.
I can remember having a gecko code for my super mario galaxy 2 rip and found the volume for these sequenced alternate tracks in that game (I looked for 0x3F80 when the track was playing and 0x0000 when it was not. 0x3F80 is 1.0 as floating point if I recall correctly) so it could play the sequence in the intro. Maybe it works on this game too as it uses the same jaiseq player.
My mediafire account can not upload anything anymore as more GB are uploaded than the free account allows. I'm also no longer active with making music rips as I have lack of time with 3 children etc. so I provide the details so maybe someone else has the time to look into it.
edited 10:05 AM EST December 30, 2021
- by rockman7777777 at 10:45 PM EST on December 31, 2021
- Hello. Thank you so much for your response and the information.
Unfortunately I don't really understand what you're talking about when you say you looked for 0x3F80 in the super mario galaxy 2 rip you did but hopefully someone will understand and have the time to look for the tracks I requested someday.
By the way jurassicPieter, I wanted to ask, was your twilight princess rip recorded in an emulator or was it recorded from a console? Also, does anyone know if PrimeBlue's rip was recorded in an emulator or from a console? I think the rip sounds good either way but I'm just curious.
Another question I had was does anyone know if the music that plays when Zant's Hand is nearby similar to 'The Hawk and the Cat' that furrybob ripped? What I mean is, The Hawk and the Cat plays that extra part of the music over the Ordon Village music just like how the Zant's Hand nearby part of the music plays over the Palace of Twilight Interior music. If I remember correctly, The Hawk and the Cat only plays for maybe about 15 seconds in the game and I don't believe there was anything you could do to extend that scene with the music. It's been a while since I've played it so I may just be remembering incorrectly. Anyway, if furrybob was able to rip that entire track, could something similar be done with these tracks?
I meant to mention this next part in my last post here but I forgot. If anyone does have the time and knowledge to look into ripping these tracks would they need a save of the game at the part where the music plays? If someone does need that I would be willing to share a game save from dolphin with the game at the point where this music plays. It would probably take me a while to get it because I know the part I need to get to is near the end of the game but I don't mind doing it when I have time. If someone does need that please let me know so I can get started with it while I have some more free time these days.
Thank you everyone.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software