Previous Page | Next Page
- vgmstream by RetroFanatic at 12:53 AM EDT on April 15, 2017
- Hmm. At9 doesn't seem to work with this yet?
Downloaded the Ys - Memores of Celceta soundtrack and was hoping to rip some tracks.
Still have problems with regular at3 files, it seems.
edited 12:54 AM EDT April 15, 2017
edited 12:57 AM EDT April 15, 2017
- by Knurek at 1:27 AM EDT on April 15, 2017
- AT9 != AT3
All Atrac3 files should be supported, Atrac9 is completely another story.
edited 3:22 PM EDT April 15, 2017
- by AnonRunzes at 3:00 PM EDT on April 15, 2017
- bnnm, I`m sure you haven`t noticed this but...
xwb_split didn`t work with this file.
The .xwb file in question seems to be using an eariler version of the XACT archive. There was no corresponding .xsb file to speak of.
edited 7:55 PM EDT April 15, 2017
- by bnnm at 6:48 AM EDT on April 16, 2017
- latest vgmstream changes (foobar / test+winamp+xmp)
- Added early (~2009) Wwise Ogg/Vorbis
- Fixed ADX loop points in multichannel files [Okami HD]
- Added ADX header initial sample history
** not noticeable as most files start in silence due to loop padding and their effect in the stream ends after a few samples anyway
- (dev) fixed compiling without FFmpeg and utils cleanup
- (dev) ADX cleanup; documented ADX loop padding
@AnonRunzes - that's XWB v1 (the very first). Also used in Silent Hill 4 Xbox. Not playable in vgmstream either, I don't have enough samples to understand the format.
edited 6:49 AM EDT April 16, 2017
- by AnonRunzes at 7:34 AM EDT on April 16, 2017
- @bnnm - I`m just tryin` my best to find out any one of those Xbox games that uses XWB v1 archive files.
But I can post a whole load of XWB files used in Project Gotham Racing 2, if you wish.
- by bnnm at 9:16 AM EDT on April 16, 2017
- I they don't work, sure.
- by AnonRunzes at 11:59 AM EDT on April 16, 2017
- Okay, here are all the .xwb files from Project Gotham Racing 2:
See if you can try your luck at these formats.
- by Ultrafighter at 8:32 AM EDT on April 17, 2017
- @All - Has anyone except me ever thought about ripping Cannon fodder 3? I tried unpacking its XWBs many years ago but I couldn't play resulting WMAs (I'm sure I used UnXWB BTW).
Maybe that PC exclusive title used XWMA and ALuigi's tool simply wasn't able to add headers of required type to individual tracks? As far as I remember Music.xwb had a companion XSB file so extraction with original filenames was no problem, it was the codec which Burut CT (game developer) chose for the game that was the main trouble; I had no idea about actual audio format for years but I've just realized this: can sound banks from this title be similar to those coming from Bastion for PC? Who knows, maybe CF3 is now easily rippable with help of just XWBsplit & VGMstream...
And even if this game is still unrippable it's no big deal to me, I heard the VG in question has some neat BGM in the vein of Crimsonland soundtrack but I've never played Cannon fodder 3 so I can't confirm such a notion (and I'm definitely not going to dive into gameplay just to listen to the score). However if someone became interested enough to try and rip it himself I'd be more than happy to listen to his streamed set (if it's playable that is).
@AnonRunzes - I don't want to be a bother but how is that RAGE gamerip from 3 platforms going? If you're not going to release them all here could you at least post QuickBMS scripts for streamed.resources / english.streamed whenever they're ready? It'd be awesome if I was able to rip The scorchers DLC for PS3 myself and this time with proper track names!
Best regards, Ultrafighter.
Edit: @All - Does someone know who made this set and more importantly how he split initial audio archive into separate tracks & individual layers? I spent quite some time attempting to make some use out of these *.sbao files but I got nothing but static in DecUbiSndGUI by Zench: somehow that utility always recognizes codec as PCM instead of trademark UbiSoft ADPCM variant so one can't hear any clean music when trying to play or convert those SBAOs.
Anyone out there to help me out? I'd highly appreciate any assistance!
edited 8:43 AM EDT April 17, 2017
- by Knurek at 10:06 AM EDT on April 17, 2017
- @Ultrafighter: CW3 works fine with xwb_split
- by AnonRunzes at 1:15 PM EDT on April 17, 2017
- @Ultrafighter - Sorry man, I was already close to figuring out the format until the DLC archives came in. I haven't even prepared the script yet for the DLC archives(both the main game and the DLCs has the same "gameresources" filename, although I would like to work-around a way about this if I had just the right moment to send my free time on), hence the hiatus.
However the audio formats are another story. On the three platforms the game was released on, a .wav file would come out with a .idmsf/.idxma/.idmsa file that has all the information needed for the file to be played properly in the game.
So far I only managed to handle .wav/.idmsf files so they can be converted into plain .msf files. But since the .wav files are stored separately from the .idmsf/.idxma/.idmsa files, having two pairs together is always the first step.
In other words, I'm not done with the game just yet. I need to make sure my research with the archives and the audio files across all three platforms has found its conclusion. I hope you understand by now.
edited 8:23 PM EDT April 17, 2017
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0161s;