Previous Page | Next Page
- by bnnm at 12:35 PM EST on February 5, 2017
- @mariofan12ify - Brave Exvius is .HCA inside ACB (extrac w/ vgmtoolbox).
Here are the base app BGM. You would have to install, download and take the rest from your iDevice.
Nuts & Bolts is a bad rip with no loop points (like most joshw XMA sets).
@marcusss - Castlevania HoD is .XWB xma which I'll add support later.
@Vector Harbor - MGR PC I don't know about the format. If you mean MGR X360, I'd need samples.
- by Vector Harbor at 1:17 PM EST on February 5, 2017
- It actually available here : http://pc.joshw.info/m/?C=S;O=D
- by Ultrafighter at 11:38 AM EST on February 6, 2017
- @bnnm - Thanks for another huge update and keeping foo_input_vgmstream up to date too! I remember those 30 or so mono tracks in Gauntlet: Dark legacy for XBox, I even decoded them all once and tried lowering sample rate in audio editor of my choice but WAVs still sounded distorted. Maybe other important values like interleave were also messed up in their headers...
Metal gear rising: Revengeance PC Rip by !!!!! (or simply demon2warrior) has 5.1 ADXs for audio tracks from video and mostly 3.1 single-track WEMs for BGMs. I successfully decoded all of them with ww2ogg but I can see how implementation of those *.wem files can be useful. You see WEM sound banks in that title hold one composition or jingle in each "bigfile" so playing them directly would be nice. Also some folks should be glad to finally play Wwise Vorbis without the need to convert it to standard OGG first.
- by Vector Harbor at 11:53 AM EST on February 6, 2017
- The link is not available anymore...
- by Ultrafighter at 6:25 AM EST on February 7, 2017
- Hi Bnnm, is it possible to fix these sets? In ESPN International winter sports 2002 rip more than half of provided DSPs is unplayable at the moment, in Evolution skateboarding set merely 3/24 *.dsp tracks are currently playable (back in the day most if not all of them played right when I originally listened to the very same set years ago), all the DSP files in SSX 3 gamerip can't be played & SFX soundbanks from NFL Blitz 20-03 are also unusable ATM. Obviously there're complete sets available here, there or in this section of VGM archives.
For that NFL VG I additionally included *.gsb files, maybe they're needed somehow? My guess is that although they're not plain text scripts or archive headers they may help anyone dealing with actual audio banks in the game. That's why whatever assistance you can provide would be highly appreciated. Of course there's no rush to make those troublemakers playable and I can wait for you to deal with the problem.
All the best!
PS. I once opened those troublesome files in FastElbja's ADPCM Player v1.44h and saw play lengths for all the tracks from Evolution skateboarding, ESPN 2002 & SSX 3 but I couldn't neither play 'em via that program nor convert them because each attempt at playback or conversion simply caused that tool to crash... I'm also too lazy to search for some old rendition of vgmstream which may (or may not) play those DSPs.
PPS. Enormous THANKS for implementation of BIK into in_vgmstream, now we don't have to reserve many Gigs of space just to be able to listen to tracks encoded using that format!
Edit: I hope it's not too much to kindly ask you to look at another pack of currently unplayable files? These are 6 channel MP3s which can't be dealt with using fsb_mpeg as usual. That utility dumps 3 files per track but they're not stereo ones as expected and high reverb plus other sound glitches are intolerable. Such nasty FSBs are also found in X360 ver. of another VG, Legends of Wrestlemania. I included only X360 TimeShift samples though (a pair of original single-track FSBs & two files originated from some multi-stream FSBs: I split those using fsbii by hcs64), most *.fsb files are identical on PC and X360 anyway.
Thanks in advance for any help! Best regards, Ultrafighter.
edited 6:31 AM EST February 7, 2017
edited 8:40 AM EST February 7, 2017
- by Ultrafighter at 10:03 AM EST on February 9, 2017
- Hi bnnm, may I offer some more samples to look at? This time they're all XMAs, a pair of stereo ones and 2 examples of quad XMA1.
They come from KOF: Sky stage, JoJo`s bizarre adventure HD or Marvel Ultimate alliance. The first two sets were made by Alpha23 while MUA was ripped by me; both stereo XMAs decode to PCM just fine but can't be played and Ultimate alliance 4ch samples convert to 4 mono WAV files by ToWAV.
Important note: I saved MUA's *.xma files untouched although it's not very convenient to reconstruct a pair of stereo layers (ambience with BGM & the very same track in form of absolutely clean music) per most BGMs; I also encountered such XMA tracks in The outfit, an exclusive title for X360, so I can post samples from that VG on your request.
Bye, I hope I'm not too annoying as I'm simply trying to contribute in some way (if only by giving feedback or writing down my proposals).
Sincerely yours, UF.
PS. And I believe this message won't be taken for double-post? It's been almost 2 days since my last post so I hope I'm OK.
- by bnnm at 1:52 PM EST on February 9, 2017
- NFL and SSX3 seems SFX banks but I don't think I can add (I don't see the DSP "coefs" but I'm no expert).
Evolution maybe bad rip? (they have unusual filesize with unexpected padding at the end).
ESPN I can fix.
Multichannel MP3s I'll add later.
Jojo/KOF have transmogrified XMA (just say NO to that stuff).
Proper rips: Jojo, KOF (good thing XBLA games take minutes to rip)
KOF won't loop but I'll fix.
MUA is the first proper multichannel XMA1 I see, thanks for the clean files. Probably I can add to FFmpeg.
I don't mind proper requests but no ETA.
edited 1:53 PM EST February 9, 2017
- by AnonRunzes at 2:19 PM EST on February 9, 2017
- @bnnm - "Multichannel MP3s I'll add later."
Including XVAG files and other formats that might support these 2+ channel MP3 stuff?
edited 2:27 PM EST February 9, 2017
- by bnnm at 2:37 PM EST on February 9, 2017
- Maybe, if you post game names/samples.
- by AnonRunzes at 3:10 PM EST on February 9, 2017
- ^ Well, I could do just that if not for being stuck on having to use some Android-based smartphone because I broke some old PC (it could be because I didn't treat it well) while waiting for the new PC to come.
Seriously, I really want to help. So forgive me if I didn't do exactly that today.
Previous Page | Next Page
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0297s;