- by Franpa at 9:17 AM EST on February 16, 2019
- It's still 4 months until it's been a year.
- by G-Boy at 10:58 AM EST on February 19, 2019
- Excalibur said on the HCS Discord last month that the project was cancelled. According to him, since someone already made a high quality Superstar Saga OST and ripped most of the instruments in HQ using the method he used, plus other issues, he lost interest in this project.
- by StarWolf3000 at 2:04 AM EST on February 20, 2019
- Ripping the tracks and instruments is different than just making a high-quality OST rip of the game.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 2:18 PM EST on February 20, 2019
- Agreed, high quality soundtracks are nice but most people would like to have a soundfont instead and may want to utilize those instruments for other purposes but it's understandable that he cancelled since this is not an easy task for anyone though I hope whoever did rip the instruments is kind enough to see this thread and upload the SF2 here for people who might be interested in having one.
- by G-Boy at 2:48 PM EST on February 20, 2019
- Infomaniac95 already uploaded the MIDIs and the soundfont in this thread.
- BIG UPDATE by Excalibur624 at 9:52 PM EST on March 9, 2019
- I have big news:
With the help of Infomaniac95, I finished up a complete Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga soundfont (with fixed PSG and loops)
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0037s;