- Mario and Luigi Superstar saga soundfont by Zetto Kuzuuya at 5:18 PM EDT on September 15, 2017
- Well, what do you know about this? and if there's any way to fix them? https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6RDTwb4OndTdjItUFhwMUN6VVk/view
The sound really off and are of a somewhat bad quality, the percussions are individual, and it only has a handful of instruments from the actual game
- by birdmanager6 at 8:28 PM EDT on September 16, 2017
- Kurausukun is right. Unfortunately, the only known MIDI converter lacks source code, so we don't know how it works.
edited 8:28 PM EDT September 16, 2017
- by StarWolf3000 at 3:06 AM EDT on September 17, 2017
- Which known MIDI converter?
- Mario and Luigi Superstar saga soundfont by Zetto Kuzuuya at 6:27 AM EDT on September 17, 2017
- There is a forum dedicated to the Mario and Luigi soundfont (sorta) the M&L Converter site, I'll leave a link, because the forum was recently brought back with a few new comments because I brought it up
this link is to glitchkill, where I either post a few of my soundfonts there, or get them, it's also where I asked someone the first time to update the soundfont, though it's where this bad version of it came.
- by dj4uk6cjm at 2:00 PM EDT on September 17, 2017
- Yeah my friend Exciter from glitchkill was the one who originally ripped the new version, he's been MIA lately which he does all the time and that's no surprise to me honestly so I don't know when he'll be back to work on the soundfont again (maybe during the holiday seasons because he is more active then) but if I could remember exactly how he ripped the samples I'd fix it myself...all I remember is him showing me a link in the status updates for how he did it in which I think he mentioned using some tool on another forum, might have been either the openmpt or mfgg forum.
At the moment there isn't really much we can do about the improper pitch or loop points, any missing instruments as well as the lack of a drumkit percussion issue everyone is frustrated over.
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 3:21 PM EDT on September 17, 2017
- Alright, thanks for letting me know, my biggest issue besides the font itself, was knowing who updated it, as without any contact from them, it would be pretty much usless at this point, no one else seems to be able to do it, or just doesn't want to or can't because of time and programs, and knowledge.
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0048s;