- by Mr.Sanic at 7:58 PM EST on February 17, 2018
- The way the sample loops reminds me of the Wii's BRSAR looping.
Some loop points are wrong and some instruments are way too noisy,but i understand it was difficult.
By the way,Thanks for sharing your soundfont!
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 5:14 PM EST on February 27, 2018
- any updates?
- by Excalibur624 at 1:04 PM EST on March 10, 2018
- Sorry for not updating in a while, took a little break. Anyways, I'm working on fixing some loop points as of now
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 7:45 AM EDT on April 7, 2018
- how have things been?
- by Excalibur624 at 4:15 PM EDT on April 7, 2018
- Haven't been focusing on it too much, however I am going to release some modified MIDIs that sound better with the soundfont applied, also maybe a DLS file for you FL Studio people
- by Zetto Kuzuuya at 12:15 PM EDT on April 8, 2018
- Alright. though I am hoping a drumkit can be fixed up and made in time, and although without the fixed loop points and volume and such, I did manage to make some good stuff, albeit using the partners in time drum kit
(Binaco Hills with pit drums)
(Dr.Mario "Fever" pit Drums)
- Mario sunshine/drums in general by Zetto Kuzuuya at 5:11 PM EDT on April 13, 2018
- I know this is for superstar saga but I am having trouble with some drum kits, especially with sunshine and the yoshi drums. I use FL studio, and when I put the Yoshi drums in a channel (the soundfont from Bianco Hills, or Yoshi drums form the whole soundfont file, or even The one from Isle Delfino. It has no sound. can someone help me out because I don't want this happening with superstar saga's font
- by G-Boy at 4:33 AM EDT on April 15, 2018
- @Zetto Kuzuuya
Have you tried clicking the C5 note in the piano roll? Also, do you have the same problem with drum kits in other (not Super Mario Sunshine) soundfonts?
- sunshine drums by Zetto Kuzuuya at 11:29 AM EDT on April 15, 2018
- @G-Boy yes, I do have the problem for a few other fonts, but I may have deleted them a while back while trying to make room for bioshock infinite on steam, though with super mario sunshine, I put the yoshi bongos for a drum track that is already there like I do with all drum kits, and it doesn't work, there are VERY rare cases that it actualy does, and sometimes I do get one or two notes out of the ENTIRE set, but most of the time it doesn't work flat out.
Here's a link, I underline the section I put the yoshi bongos to, I'll also link the midi I used.
edited 11:29 AM EDT April 15, 2018
- by G-Boy at 5:01 AM EDT on April 16, 2018
- @Zetto Kuzuuya
AFAIK, the Yoshi bongos only consist of two playable notes (C5 and C#5). If you put the Yoshi bongos instrument over a drum track, only those two notes will make sound, and if none of those notes are played in the MIDI, the drum track won't make any sound at all. If you want to hear the bongos, you'll have to move every drum note to C5 and C#5. (Sorry if my explanation was hard to understand)
HCS Forum Index
Go to Page 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search this thread
Show all threads
Reply to this thread:
Halley's Comet Software
Generated in 0.0035s;